Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Baby Update 11/9/10

We went to the doctor yesterday for our 24 week appointment and all is well. He said things are doing great, and I'm right on schedule via weight gain. He did a quick ultrasound and said things look good.

Things I'm noticing:
*I'm pretty sure my belly grows overnight! Luke agrees
*Its getting harder and harder to bend over. I have to sit down to put on my socks. I'm learning to squat more often.
*My appetite has increased like crazy, and my bladder is more and more squished every day. I swear some days all I do is pee and eat, eat and pee. ha ha
*We still don't want to know what the sex is. Sorry Alli & Vicki!
*My parents have started calling the baby "Waldo" because after looking at the ultrasound pics they think its like playing Where's Waldo. This baby is not a Waldo! We much prefer "Baby Bobcat". Hopefully "waldo" doesn't stick.

Cat Griz football is next weekend. Its the Cat's year! We're excited.

No comments: