Monday, January 12, 2009

Baby Shower #1

In a little less than 3 weeks, baby Caleb Steven will be gracing the world. He is the son of my very good friend Tree and her hubby Jon. This weekend I went to Helena to spend time with Tree and go to her baby shower.
Here is a picture of the "hooter hider" that I made her. Its a nursing cover that has a neck strap that bows out at the top in the front so that you can see the baby and you dont have to worry about a blanket falling off or whatever. OBviously, I dont have a baby yet so I dont know very much about nursing, but apparently hooter hiders are the hot thing right now. I also made her a matching burp cloth and diaper changing pad thingy that rolls up and ties.


This next picture is me and a very pregnant Tree. Sorry the picture is a little fuzzy. People keep asking if shes having twins, but its just Caleb in there. Hes a big baby. Im very excited for Tree & Jon. They are going to make great parents. The shower was a lot of fun and the visit was even better.

No comments: