Tuesday, January 27, 2009

winner winner chicken dinner

Ok ok ok, I know I completely suck at writing posts lately. Mostly because I feel like were boring. Its been really cold and we just stay home in our sweats and watch movies and One Tree Hill. Its actually quite wonderful! However, there has been some actual cooking in our house, which is exciting. Im the queen of oh look a frozen pizza - dinner! or How about grilled cheese and tomato soup? Im all about easy. But last week luke made this yummy chicken deliciousness that I liked so much that I made some last night. I thought I'd share with y'all.

Cream Cheese Chicken Crescents
2 cans canned chicken (you can use real if you want, but I really hate defrosting frozen chicken and then cutting it up. Raw chicken is gross, so if I can avoid it, I will)
~3/4 c chive & onion cream cheese
Small can sliced mushrooms (again, if you are so inclined, you can use the real deal)
Tube of crescent rolls.

Mix the chicken, cream cheese and mushrooms. You could probably add something else to it, like green onions or green pepper or soemthing if you wanted to spice it up a bit. Place some in one of the unrolled, unbaked crescent rolls and roll it back up. Bake at 375 for ~10-12 minutes. It tends to make a lot of mixture, so you could probably use two tubes of rolls if you wanted them more as appetizers. They're delish! and easy!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Dude. That sounds super good.