Thursday, September 22, 2011

New House!

Since Alli has been asking for pics of the new digs for awhile, I thought I'd finally post since I remembered and took pictures and the house was kind of clean. Here we go.
Our bed...The quilt is pretty! It was made for our wedding by one of my quilt leaders from 4-H.
The dining room area...
The kitchen. Very open! Lots of cabinets and counter space.
My favorite area....the LAUNDRY Room!!!!
Living Room - Thanks Vicki for the fun shelves!
Little Man playing in his exersaucer. This wall has pretty much become Jackson's area. He has way too many toys.
More Living room...
Entry Way
Hallway. I put the word "family" on the wall and am doing a collage of family pictures. Its still in the works, obviously.
Going down to the basement where Bob lives.
Jacksons room...My dad made the crib for me when I was born. I used it, and Scott and Mark both used it. Now Jackson uses it. Its still in excellent shape and I love that my dad made it. Its so special.
more Jackson's room. Were in the middle of changing out sizes of clothes. Hes moving into the 9month in shirts but still in 6 month for bottoms, plus its still kind of summer so I haven't really taken out all the shorts yet. Its basically just a cluster at the moment.
This is the guest room/sewing room. There was a bed in here but its in the closet currently because we had to clean out the room for kiddos to play in while we host life group. Luckily this week they played outside.
More of our room. I didn't take pics of the bathroom because I just couldn't get a good angle. We have a guest bath and a master bath.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

so glad to see up to date photos of Jackson! And know you are enjoying your new house.
Thanks for sharing!