Saturday, December 3, 2011

J's 9 month update

Jackson had his 9 month appointment last week. He is 18 lbs, 6 oz. (15%) He is 28 inches long (30%) and his head circumference is in the 85%. Does that mean he'll be super smart? He already is. He is pretty much skipping the crawling. He kind of pulls himself with his arms while his legs are straight. He loves to stand and walk along the furniture. He can go from couch to couch to chair to tv stand, where he gets in trouble. All those blinking lights just call to him. And lately he just wants to hold onto your fingers and walk. Hes getting more explorative. The living room is boring. Now he wants to walk over by the door and around the kitchen and down the stairs etc. etc. etc. He is so fun, too. He is giggling and laughing and smiling. Yesterday I was feeding him and he was making a funny face so I asked him if he was poopin. He thought "poop" was soo funny. (he's such a boy!!) So I kept saying poop and he kept laughing hysterically. I took a video on my phone, and I'll try to upload it at some point. We just love him! Hes growing up so fast!

No comments: