Wednesday, March 25, 2009

good intentions

I have had really good intentions on blogging in the last few days. At lunch today I even got out the computer. However, I have pictures I want to post of babies and sewing projects and I couldn't find my little memory card reader. aahhh. Right before I came back to work I remember the one place I didn't look that would be the logical place it might be.

In other news, can you believe I actually have readers?? Amazing!! I thought I was the only person who read my blog. And my husband, and my mom when I tell her about a particular post. (My parents were quite impressed with my work essay, btw)

Lots of crafts and sewing projects swimming around my head these days. I wish I actually had time for it.

Lukes office is officially moved to 4 corners. Boo! I liked it when he worked 3 blocks from our house and could run home at lunch and bring me things I forgot and stuff like that. Oh well, $Free is a much better price that $A Lot!

And the move is still in the works...We found a new RE agent who is WONDERFUL! Im so excited. And I found another lady through etsy that happens to be an agent as well. So random.

No comments: