Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Top O' the Mornin to Ya!

Happy St. Paddy's Day!!!


Here's our outfits for the day. Both of us had to change after we got dressed. I managed to remember that it was my brother's birthday, but not that I should be wearing green until I started watching the news and they were all greened out.


Speaking of, Happy 22nd Birthday Marker!!! We love you! This picture is of my brothers, Scott & Mark, in Ireland at McCarthy's pub/cafe/grocery store/etc.


This is the Cliffs of Moher.


Here's a typical Irish landscape - I made sure to include some sheep :) It was taken at my Grandma's cousin's house. He has a gorgeous house that overlooks the ocean and he owns a ton of land plus sheep and a few crumbling houses.


This is just a street in a small town in Ireland. I thought it looked really cool.

Happy Birthday Mark, Auntie Bonnie, and Kelly!

Happy 90th (yesterday) Gram!

No comments: