Monday, June 6, 2011

F90XC: Day 1

Have you heard about the P90X craze? Its these exercise tapes that give you a new exercise every day so that you have muscle confusion and thus build a better body. Well, I came up with my own: F90XC. Frazier's 90 day eXercise Challenge. Yesterday was day 1. We went on a 90 minute brisk walk on the river trail. If you know Missoula at all, we walked from the entrance on Russell street along the trail all the way to the where the pavement ends below the University and back. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little bit sore today. Jackson slept the whole time. And did you know, Netflix has workout videos on demand? yay! I added a bunch to our queue so poor Luke won't know what hit him. ha ha! Im only broadcasting my need for fitness to help hold me accountable. (Hello, post baby body: YUCK!)

No comments: