Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sledding with Mommy!

It was one of those days where we needed to get out of the house, so Jackson and I bundled up to go get the mail.
I put him in his snowsuit and strapped him in before going outside. I dont know if you can see it, but there were definitely a few tears running down his cheek. He was getting tired and didn't like getting into the snowsuit. Plus he's very clingy lately after we left him with Grandma and Grandpa Eggs last week for two nights. Apparently he thought I was just going to strap him in the sled and leave him in the entry way.
Once we found some sidewalk that wasn't cleared, he loved sledding! It was much easier to pull his 20 lbs on snow than on cement.
Once we got to the mailboxes, we decided to take advantage of the park so I put him in one of the baby swings. He LOVED it. I think he was partially laughing at me because I had his pacifier in his mouth.
You can see his teeth! He has two on the bottom and one on top.
Isn't he a cutie?

No comments: