Monday, November 17, 2008

Fun Weekend with the Fam.

This weekend my parents were in town for the last home game for bobcat football. They stayed on Friday night and we went out to dinner with my parents and my brothers. We had a blast. It was just a lot of fun. Everyone was on their best behavior and we were telling stories and just having fun. It was really nice. Then we hung out at our house for awhile and scott and mark left. Were all goign to be together at christmas too, so that will be fun.

On Saturday morning my parents and luke and I had breakfast with bob. That was nice too. My dad and bob razzed eachother about their bobcat/grizzly rivalry. And talked football. Of course.

I spent all day yesterday studying for my big test. I took almost 20 practice tests. I am consistently getting in the 70s & 80s percentile-wise. I need a 70% to pass. On saturday night I was sooo stressed about my test, but after all my studying yesterday I feel much better about it. Phew! The test is coming up in like 9 days. yikes!

No comments: