Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What's Up Wednesday: 6/2/10

I know I haven't blogged in a while. I was going to post pics from when the inlaws were here, but they haven't quite made it from the camera to the computer yet.

So heres What's Up on Wednesday
1) Happy Anniversary to my parents! Today marks 31 years of wedded bliss.
2) It is getting hot and humid in Virginia. yuck. Thankfully the pool at our apartment complex opened this weekend, so we're planning on hitting that up. We stopped by yesterday and the people said it was cold, but were used to rivers and Georgetown Lake, so I'm sure it will be fine. I stuck my feet in and it felt great.
3) We are down to one car: We sold the truck, and then had to trade in the little honda for a new 06 Honda Accord in Bobcat Blue! The old one was dripping fluids and the mechanic didn't suggest we drive it back to montana.
4) I can't believe this summer is my 10 year class reunion. It doesn't feel like its been 10 years. I'm getting old.
5) For Memorial Day we went to Luke's mentor's house. He and his wife are in their mid 70s, then there was a couple that is 80, and another lady who is probably in her 60s. We had so much fun! They were all making fun of eachother and we laughed a lot and ate wonderful food. It was a great holiday. We also drove part of the Blue Ridge Parkway, which is beautiful. Very lush. Unfortunately we didn't think to bring the camera.
6) And the most exciting Whats Up: We're moving back to Montana! yay! The last day of work will be June 18th, then a romantic weekend at the beach, finish packing, and leaving the burg on June 26th. Thats in exactly 24 days. Only 12 days of work left. Luke is looking at a job in Missoula at a Church. Once we get back to the Big Sky state we'll stay in Kalispell with Vicki and figure out about the job and then either move to Missoula, or try to find jobs in Kalispell. I was hoping for living with Vicki in Kalispell for awhile but it is kind of sounding like we'll be in Griz country. I'm looking forward to seeing the family, going to Georgetown Lake, and a new ministry opportunity.

1 comment:

Bina Eggs said...

Thanks for the anniversary greeting. Checking out your blog while Im in denver. cute pictures of the in-law visit. mom