Monday, December 8, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Winter has arrived in Bozeman. We've had little bits of snow so far, and then last night it snowed 2-3", making all the trees look beautiful. Its supposed to snow again this afternoon.

We have been busy lately (big surprise). Friday was a birthday party for our little buddy Colby. He turned 5 and had a batman birthday party. Luke and I made the top 4 friends list. I know you're all jealous. Saturday I had play practice and quilting and Luke studied. This is the last week of his semester and it will be nice for him to have a few weeks off. Last night we went to a holiday open house for awhile. It ws nice to visit with friends.

This thursday is my work's "4th Annual Charity Open House." We invite all our clients over for food and drink and fun. Its always an adventure, and this year will be no exception. Right now we have 25 people RSVP'd. I dont know how we'll fit them all in the office!

Were looking forward to Christmas at the cabin with my family and Luke's mom. Christmas dinner is in butte with ALL my mom's family. Right now there are 32 people planned for dinner.

No comments: