Thursday, October 2, 2008

hic-cups

Last night I was sleeping really well. Until I woke up at 3 and had to pee. And somehow I managed to breathe wrong and got the hiccups. So I was laying in bed hiccuping and trying to make them stop. I thought luke was asleep but finally he told me to go upstairs and drink some water. He was probably tired of the bed seizuring every few seconds when I hiccuped. Well I tried all the tricks I could think of and nothing worked so I just decided to read for awhile. I read for a half an hour and finally was like okay, I'm just going to curl up on the couch and fall asleep and hope the hiccups go away. As soon as I snuggled in they were gone. YAY! and I could go back to bed. Needless to say, my little escapade made it hard to get up this morning.

No comments: