Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Whew! Its been busy!

Faithful readers, Im so sorry I've been MIA all week. Its been just plain crazy around here. Last weekend was MSU homecoming. It was pretty exciting. We hit up the parade in the morning, then the game (and froze our hiney's off!!). Heres some pictures of us at the game.


The first is me and luke, obviously, and the second is me and Christel. Although, with all the layers its probably hard to tell who it is.
Little brother mark was up for homecoming, which was SO exciting. He looked so handsome in his tux with the yellow tie and blue vest. We are so proud of him for being selected for such a great honor.
That night we had dinner with my parents at what I thought was the Gran Tree, but now its "The Club", which is a sports bar. I'm not really into sports bars, so I was a little bit disappointed. Then we decided to go over to the Holiday Inn to see Mark at the Pike banquet. We got there just in time for the DANCEOFF! It was so fun. I had no idea mark could dance like that. He was moonwalking and break dancing and all kinds of stuff. Then there was a dance off between the top two - Mark, and a guy in a 3-piece courderoy suit. They were dancing so well! It almost looked choreographed! Then Mark slid through the guys legs, which was awesome. They decided the danceoff was a tie for 1st place. It was so funny.

It was a great weekend!

No comments: