Tuesday, September 30, 2008

One of those days...

Today is one heck of a day!!! If its not one thing - its two! My mouse on my computer at work went haywire which turned into a loong project just to get everything closed down and the computer turned off so I could plug in another mouse (which didn't work - There must be something wrong wtih the mouse adapter). Its finally working through the usb port in the front of my computer, which means I have a mouse cord draped across my desk. Oh, and before that I spilled water on my skirt (sometimes my water bottle has a hole in it) but instead of just drying, its left a stain. And the phone has been ringing off the hook with people calling worried about their 401(k)s. Elizabeth's advice: Its a cycle. Either you get out now and LOSE a ton of money, or just ride it out and buy everything on SALE! But that doesn't stop everyone from calling and bugging me. Everything is just frustrating! And super busy! Im ready to go home and collapse. But that won't happen for a looonnngggg time. I still have 20 minutes of work, then a client, then bible study. I should have read my horoscope this morning. It probably said: Stay in BED!

No comments: