Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Feeling like...ME!

I finally am feeling better today. YAY! I was sick of feeling like crap. See, just a fluke virus, Im not pregnant (sorry Jules!). But my friend Tree IS! yay! Im so excited for her and Jon. They are going to make amazing parents.

My friends Zach & McCall just moved to Washington and met someone at a Dog Park that graduated high school with me. I was wondering who it was and it turns out its my friend April that I have completely lost touch with. April was one of my best friends in junior high and high school so I was really excited that they met her. Hopefully we can get in touch somehow. I dont think she has a facebook.

In other news: Step Up 2: The Streets comes out today. Alli and I are going to have a long distance movie date. Im not sure when, but we will.

No comments: