Thursday, July 31, 2008

Saying Good-bye

Tomorrow our friends Aaron and Sara & Luka leave for a three-plus month road trip all over the U.S. They have to be in Arkansas Sunday evening I think. Thats a long trip from the Bozone. I can't imagine a) being gone that long, b) being in the car 8+ hours a day for that long, c) being in the car that long with a 3-year old, or d) packing for that long. Wow. I get bored during a three hour car trip, so I can't imagine. I hope they have lots of books on tape. Its sad because we spend a lot of time with them. Sara and I have been having coffee together once a week for probably a year or more. Who will I get my Leaf & Bean fix from? And Luke and Aaron spend a lot of time together doing random things like working on cars and looking at guns and just being boys. And we both love the little man. Luckily they're not moving all the way across the world, but it feels like it. We will miss them horribly but wish them the best in their endeavor. And in the mean time, we're just going to have to find some more friends to tide us over.

No comments: