Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our Pseudo Kid



This is our friends' (Aaron & Sara) son Luke. He was the ring bearer in our wedding. Hes like the cutest kid ever. Luke has known him since he was a baby, but Ive only known him for just under 2 years. Its so fun to watch him grow. He wanted a t-ball set for his birthday last month so we got him one. He knew we were too, so he was telling everyone that we were getting him one. It was pretty funny. I made a really fun baseball bag to carry all the t-ball stuff in too. It had a drawstring and a shoulder strap kind of like a golf bag.

This picture was taken last week. He was kind of cranky because he had just woken up and Sara and I were driving out to a meeting (My luke and Aaron were in the truck). I was trying to distract luke from being cranky so I gave him my sunglasses to wear. He looked so stinkin cute that I had to take a picture.

No comments: