Monday, July 28, 2008

great weekend!

Okay, so Im a big slacker. It was a busy weekend. Friday I wasn't feeling that great but got in a visit with my mom on her way back through town. Then I took a nap in the afternoon and felt much better. We went to the Casting Crowns concert that night with our friends Aaron and Sara, who took us out for sushi before the concert. It was a great night. Despite the girl in front of us who wouldn't sit down. We were in the 2nd row just off to the right. Great seats. Again, minus the girl in front of us who was REALLY into it. Saturday I helped with the AOII garage sale from 8-4 and luke ran errands and worked on computers. I got some great stuff. An office chair, a bunch of clothes, two printers, and Luke grabbed some odds and ends too. I was surprised, because I was picking out clothes at the end as we were boxing things up and got 4 skirts, a dress, a jacket, and 3 shirts. It was a lot of fun to hang out with Kerry, Sheree, Jen and Janna all day. On saturday night we went to Ted's montana grill with Okey, Aaron, Sara, and their son Luke. It was good. They make amazing onion rings. I had a hamburger and it was awesome. I could only eat half. Bring an appetite when you go! Yesterday we just kind of hung out. I took a nap. It was pretty chill. We went to church in the morning and it was our first time to actually attend in a month. We had been teaching 3 & 4 year olds for the past 4 weeks. Now THAT is a good dose of birth control.

My test results are in, but it must not be too bad. They're not sure if they want to do the procedure, or do more testing. Hopefully they call today with a decision.

No comments: