Friday, July 11, 2008

sick...

Yesterday I was sooo sick. Yucky, icky, nasty sick. I thought I was going to die. But lukey was sooo good to me. He took really good care of me and brought me liquids and soup and crackers and last night he put me to bed after I fell asleep on the couch. What a nice husband. And luckily, has has a steel immune system, so he probably won't get sick. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I was in bed for almost 36 hours straight, minus a few trips upstairs to lay on the couch. And just walking up the stairs wore me out. This morning I was fried after taking a shower and putting on my makeup. I could barely dry my hair. And now Ive been at work for a little over 2 hours and Im ready for a nap. Im thinking about grabbing the massage blanket and laying on the couch. or on the floor, that way if someone comes in they wont see me laying on the couch.

I'm so glad its the weekend!

2 comments:

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

YAY!!!! Frazier's have a blog! Sounds like everything's going great for you guys (though I have NO sympathy for you and the sun...try living in VEGAS!) I'm so glad you've joined the blogging community :) Keep posting!

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

oh and sorry that you're sick, but it sounds like it's more of an excuse for your cute husband to just take care of you (who can complain about that?!) xoxoxo